Vacuum Fryer Machine
A vacuum fryer machine is designed to fry a variety of food products to a crisp state while keep their vibrant color. Vacuum frying technology fry food at lower temperature than regular frying methods, usually less than 120 °C.
Vacuum fryer can be used for frying of many food products, including vegetables, fruits, fish, meat and poultry products. Vacuum frying frys and dehydrates food at low temperature （80-120 °C）, which can effectively inhibit the loss of food nutrients which commonly occurs with food cooked or fried at high-temperature. Vacuum fryer maintains the color, nutrition and flavor of food. Vacuum frying also reduces the oil content of food to 15% and below.
Vacuum fryer machine specifications
|Size of basket||Φ300*200||Φ500*440||Φ760*560||Φ960*600||Φ1200*560|
|Vacuum degree (MPa)||-0.092~-0.098||-0.092~-0.098||-0.092~-0.098||-0.092~-0.098||-0.092~-0.098|
|Vacuum pump power||5.5KW||11/7.5KW||11KW||14/11KW||19/15KW|
|Heating method||Electric heating / steam heating||steam heating||steam heating||steam heating||steam heating|
|Capacity (fresh fries for example)||5-6 KGs/batch||30-50 KGs/batch||80-100 KGs/batch||180-200 KGs/batch||260-300 KGs/batch|
|Machine dimension||1600*2000*2000mm||2300*2100*2600 mm||3000*3000*3090mm||3400*3400*3230mm||3930*3670*3720 mm|
Vacuum fryer machine features
- The integrated design of heating, frying, oil storage, deoiling, dehydration, and oil filtration is continuously completed under vacuum, the product has low oil content, and the product is in a negative pressure state. Food is processed under such relatively anoxic conditions. Processing can reduce or even avoid the harm caused by oxidation (such as fatty acid spoilage, enzymatic browning and other oxidative deterioration, etc.). In a negative pressure state, with oil as the heat transfer medium, the moisture (free water and partially bound water) inside the food will evaporate rapidly and be sprayed out, making the tissue form a loose and porous structure;
- Automatic control of temperature and pressure (vacuum degree), no overheating, no overpressure, to ensure product quality and safe production;
- Frequency conversion speed regulation is adopted for deoiling, which is suitable for all products with low oil content and high oil content;
- The oil-water separation system can cool and separate the evaporated water and oil, reduce the pollution of the water cycle, improve the repeated use rate of water, and reduce the loss of oil;
- Oil filtration system: upper and lower oil tanks, double-chamber heating system, separate heating control, circulating oil filtration during frying, keeping the oil clean and reducing oil waste;
- The vacuum fryer is made of stainless steel material, which has the characteristics of high work efficiency, stable performance, and convenient installation and use.
Vacuum fryer machine applications
Vacuum frying is used to fry a variety of food products, including:
- Fruits: such as apples, kiwi, pineapples, jujubes, strawberries, bananas, jackfruit, etc.
- Vegetables: such as carrots, radishes, sweet potatoes, onions, mushrooms, wax gourds, okra, pumpkins, etc.
- Carnivorous food: such as beef, fish fillets, shrimp, octopus, etc.
- Dried fruits: green beans, broad beans, etc.
■ Inquiry >>
Get a Quotation
Scan to Add WeChat
Scan to Send WhatsApp Message