Frozen meat flaker machine
Frozen meat flaker machine is a heavy-duty equipment that is designed for flaking of frozen meat blocks, as well as fish and seafood frozen blocks, chicken poultry frozen blocks, and frozen blocks of juice, butter, margarine, etc. With the help of the 2 guide rails, a pneumatic push padel and sharp cutting system, frozen meat flaker can flake frozen meat blocks arrive directly from freezing storage (-18℃/-24℃) without thawing.
Frozen meat flaking is the necessary pre-treating process before bowl-cutter and meat grinders. Frozen meat flaking machines are widely used in meat processing plants for ham sausage, meatballs, canned meat products, hot dogs, sausages, etc.
Frozen meat flaker specifications
|Power consumption||11 KW|
|Power supply||3 phase, 380V, 50Hz, can customize|
|Feeding channel width||510 mm|
|Feeding channel length||700 mm|
|Feeding channel height||210 mm|
|Meat block dimension MAX.||700*510*200 mm|
|Meat block weight||2.5-25 KG|
|Machine dimension||About 2600*1150*1300 mm|
|Machine weight||About 700 kg|
Frozen meat flaker machine features
- Side screens to protect from crumbs. The flaking of the product takes place without any product loss. The area around the flaker remains perfectly clean, the flakes do not fly around, and they fall only into the receiving hopper. The flaker is supplied with a system to fix the trolley in place, with side limiters and protective blinds. The feeding system of the device is completely self-cleaning.
- Reinforced construction and the use of first-class hardened blade steel guarantees the efficiency and long service life of the equipment, as well as minimum costs for maintenance and exchanging working parts.
- Vibration damping supports ensure softness and low level of noise during operation.
- The blocks are loaded with the help of two guide rails and a central pneumatic roller. The feeding gantry is supplied with teeth for fixing the block. All pneumatic units are protected, no parts of the product can enter into them. There is also a system for filtering the compressed air in the pneumatic installation.
- Fast-lifting reinforced lid ensures easy access to all internal surfaces of the flaker for maintenance.
- The cut thickness is adjustable (by shifting the feeding gantry). Depending on the chosen specifications, a block can be ground up both into thin flakes up to 2 mm in size, as well as into thick pieces up to 100 mm, which are broken off the entire block. The speed at which blocks are fed is adjustable.
- The FMF700 frozen meat flaker is supplied with a strong reliable framework which ensures the stability of the entire construction
- All side surfaces are made of thick polished stainless steel.
- The rotor is supplied with blades made from high-quality hardened stainless steel that are sharpened on both sides, which significantly extends the service life before they need to be sharpened.
- Safety: Opening any lid brings the rotor to a stop.
- Safety:The blocks of product are fed with the help of a pneumatic cylinder, which eliminates potential risk to the operator.
Frozen meat flaker machine video
■ Inquiry >>
Get a Quotation
Scan to Add WeChat
Scan to Send WhatsApp Message