Belt-type continuous vacuum packaging machine simplifies the process of vacuum-sealing by the help of the rotating conveyer belt, which automatically carries the finished packages out of the vacuum chamber. Compared to double chamber vacuum packaging machines, belt-type vacuum packaging machine minimizes operator’s effort to collect the finished packages.
For more details about belt-type continuous vacuum packaging machine, please visit product page.
Key factors to choose the right model of belt-type continuous vacuum packaging machines
- Sealing bar length, determines how many packs can be put on the sealing line
- Sealing bar distance, determines the maximum length of the packages
- Vacuum pump
Sealing bar length
For belt-type continuous vacuum packaging machine, there are only 2 options of sealing bar length, which are:
- LDZ1000/1S and LDZ1000/2S: 1000 mm
- LDZ1100/1S and LDZ1100/2S: 1100mm
Sealing bar distance
The sealing bar distance indicates the space between the sealing bar and the metal holder to support the packages from the bottom.
- For 1 sealing bar machine, LDZ1000/1S and LDZ1100/1S, the default sealing bar distance is 420 mm, which means the maximum package length is 420 mm
- For 2 sealing bars machine, LDZ1000/2S and LDZ1100/2S, there are 2 sealing bars, the default sealingb ar distance is 270 mm, which means the maximum apckage length is 270 mm.
For belt-type continuous vacuum packaging machines, there are options to use Busch vacuum pumps, or China brand ZD vacuum pumps. Simply let us know which vacuum pump you prefer.
Touch screen PLC control panel
Our LDZ series of belt-type continuous vacuum packaging machine is controlled by touch screen PLC, every parameters can be pre-set from the touch screen.