Semi-automatic Stainless steel hot water shrink dip tank LSD600 is designed to enhance the presentation of food vacuum packages by eliminating the flaps and excessive wrinkles around food products that have been vacuum packaged in shrink bags, so as to improve the quality of the products and provide high quality retail packaging for meat, poultry, cheese, and other perishable food products.
The LSD600 is an electrically heated hot water shrink dip tank that features an approximately 150L dip tank, a dipping platform with an area of 3000 cm², a solid state temperature control, adjustable dipping cycle time, casters, drain valve, fill fitting and removable dipping platform.
What is hot water shrink dip tank
Hot water shirnk dip tank is an equipment with electrically heated dip tank to completely immerse food products vacuum packed in shrink bags. The purpose of hot water shrink dip tank is to eliminate the wrinkles of vacuum packages to offer a better looking package appearances. The water temperature and the submersion time are parameters that can be set by the operator according to the type of product and the bag.
Hot water shrink dip tank specifications
LSD600 dip tank is our standard model semi-automatic hot water shrink dip tank. Customers are always welcome to customize the dip tank with your required specifications.
|Product Name||Hot water shrink dip tank|
|Material||SUS304 Stainless steel|
|Tank size||L 645*W 470*H 500 mm (150 L)|
|Machine size||L 1050*W 740 *H 1300mm|
|Machine weight||About 180 KGs|
|Power supply||380V, 50Hz, 3Phase, can customize|
|Total power||16 KW|
|Maximum load capacity||30 KGs|
Hot water shrink dip tank applications
Semi-automatic hot water shrink dip tank is a safe, reliable, easy to use electrically operated dip tank that is used to completely immerse shrink vacuum packed products such as meat products, cheese wedges portions, poultry products and other food items. It is well suited for use at small food stores, supermarkets, butcher shops, industrial food facilities and other food productions to shrink the packaging material around the product which enhances the presentation of your product.
Hot water shrink dip tank features
- Stainless Steel Construction: The shrink tank machine is made of SUS304 stainless steel for food hygiene and longest service life
- Low energy consumption and high efficiency insulation for heat retention, efficient electric heating
- Easy to operate with programmable temperature control
- Simple push button cycle operation
- Low water shut-off protection and warning light
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Easy fill and drain tank
The usual process is to vacuum pack food products by chamber vacuum sealers, then immerse the finished packages into the shrink dip tank for a better appearance.
Hot water shrink tunnel
As an upgraded version of hot water shrink dip tank LSD600, hot water shrink tunnel makes the “vacuum pacakging – shrink” process easier by enabling the automatic loading and unloading of food products. Hot water shrink tunnel is perfect to compatible with inline vacuum packaging machine, which automatically conveys the vacuum packed packages into the shrink tunnel.
- The hot water shrink tunnel is made of food-grade SUS304 stainless steel
- Easy to control by setting up heating temperature, immersing time, and conveying time.
- Automatic hot water re-filling option
- Safety control: Emergency stop; Low water level protection system to prevent dry heating
- Multiple working modes: Automatic mode to connect to vacuum packaging line; Semi-automatic as an option.
|Power supply||3 Phase 380V, 50Hz, can customize|
|Total power||About 21 KW (40A)|
|Hot water tank size||840*627*480 mm (250L)|
|Load capacity||Max. 50 KGs|
|Step distance||Max. 300 mm|
|Entrance&exit height||270 mm|
|Machine weight||About 380 KGs|
|Machine dimension||About 1935*1018*1455 mm|
|Compressed air||Pressure 0.2-0.4 Mpa, hose diameter 8 mm|
|Hot water refill||Pressure 0.2 Mpa, hose M25|