External vacuum sealer features
- Single Retractable High-Vacuum Flow Rate Nozzle: Stainless steel, more durable and easier to clean than plastic nozzles, improving overall performance.
- (optional) Upper & Lower Heating Elements: Upper and lower heating elements allow for thicker bags or aluminum foil bags; Faster sealing.The LEV series heat sealers come with a single heat element which is suitable for most materials, however for materials which require even heating from both sides, we offer an option for dual heating elements
- PLC Control Panel: Allows for accurate control of vacuum, gas purge, seal time and dwell settings. Able to program and store multiple recipes.
- Ejector Vacuum System: Compressed air-driven vacuum pump that does not require regular maintenance, and can achieve up to 26 in Hg.
- Pneumatic Safety-System: Prevents accidental operator injury by use of a back-pressure sensitive micro switch to prevent jaws from locking down in the event an unwanted object (i.e. hand or finger) is present in the seal area. (option at extra cost)
- High-Grade Stainless Steel Body, Heavy Duty Anodized Aluminum Frame: Stainless steel and anodized aluminum are easy and quick to clean.Ideal for food, medical and clean room applications
- More sizes options: Sealing length from 500 to 2000 mm. If you have other requirements, please contact us to customize
What products can be packed by external vacuum sealer
Nozzle type external vacuum sealer packing machine is often used for packaging of Electrical & IC fields, semiconductors, optical instruments (OPTIC-NANO), machine parts, telecommunications (cellular phone), medical (includes pharmaceuticals), fibers, stationery, presents, foods (various food products that need vacuum or gas flushing packaging), other various fields (military, research, distribution, service, books, etc.)