Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine LSP350, also known as desktop vacuum skin packaging machine, is a semi-automatic small-scale skin packaging machine that you can put it on top of a table/desk to work.
This series of vacuum skin packaging machines are compactly designed for minimum area cover to save space, ideal for small food shops and supermarkets that have the needs of vacuum skin packaging for their fresh food products – Seafood, meat, cheese, etc.
What is Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine
Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine is a series of entry-level vacuum skin packaging equipment presented by Yide Machinery Co., Ltd. The desktop vacuum skin packaging machines are very welcomed by users since the day they are introduced, because of their neat design, easy operation and reasonable price.
Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine specifications
|1 Phase, 220V, 50Hz, can customize
|Skin pack film width
|1. Premade skin pack trays, or cardboard
2. Skin pack film
Because of changing material costs and exchange rates, please contact us for the machine price at the time of placing the purchase order.
Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine main components
The tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine is composed of vacuum pump, heating plate, vacuum meter, time and temperature control system as core parts, and other components as shown in the below picture.
Vacuum pump: The vacuum pump evacuates almost all the air in the vacuum chamber to achieve a Vacuum status. Works as the “motor” of the vacuum skin packaging machine, the quality of vacuum pump directly determines the quality of vacuum skin packaging. We use top-quality vacuum pumps to our tabletop vacuum skin packaging machines LSP250 and LSP350, to ensures skin packaging quality and long service life of the machines.
Position switch: Simplify the operation process of the Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine by the use of the Position switch. Once the chamber cover is pressed down to close the vacuum chamber, the vacuum pump starts to work.
How does the tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine work
Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machines work by 2 main processes:
- The vacuum pump works to evacuate the air in the vacuum chamber, making sure the whole chamber, including inside the packages is in a “vacuum” status. This is the key process to extending food product’s shelf-life.
- During the vacuum process, the heating plate temperature rises to make the sealing film soft, so it is able to be pulled down to adhere to the product and plastic tray/paper cardboard firmly.
Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine features
Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine LSP350/250 is an ideal skin packaging equipment for small-scale food businesses, including supermarkets, small food shops, small farms, etc, that have the requirement for skin packaging, but with less productivity.
- The LSP350/250 skin pack machine is made of food-grade SUS304 stainless steel, no rust, no deformation, in accordance with food hygiene regulations
- Robust machine structure guarantees the longest service life
- Easy to operate. Adjustable vacuum time and heating temperature
- Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine can handle both skin pack trays and cardboard
- Wide application range: Tabletop vacuum skin packaging machine LSP350/250 is perfect for vacuum skin packaging of high-value meat products, beef, pork, fish and seafood products, lobsters, salmon fillets, durian pulps, cheese portions, etc
- Powerful vacuum pump guarantees the best skin pack quality
- Moving wheels for easy machine move to anywhere
- Compactly designed, small size, save space
- Use single-phase electricity, no need industrial power supply
Machine size information
The categories of products that can use this vacuum skin packaging machine.